What is P2TL?
- Control of Electricity Usage – hereinafter abbreviated as P2TL – is a series of activities that include planning, inspection, action and settlement carried out by PLN on PLN installations and / or electricity user installations from PLN.
- Some Terms in P2TL:
- JTL (Electric Power Network) is a power distribution / distribution system that can be operated with Low Voltage (TR), Medium Voltage (TM), High Voltage (TT) or Extra High Voltage (TET)
- Electric Power Connection (STL) is a conduit under or above the ground including its equipment as part of the PLN installation which is the connection between PLN’s JTL and the customer’s installation.
- Customer Installation is the installation of electricity owned by the customer after the Limiting Tool or Measuring Device or APP.
- APP (Limiting and Measuring Devices) is a tool owned by PLN that is used to limit electricity and measure electrical energy, both prepaid and postpaid systems.
Who is the P2TL Officer?
- P2TL field officers are a team consisting of PLN officials / officers who carry out P2TL inspections in the field with tasks which include:
- Examining JTL (Electric Power Network), STL (Electric Power Connection), APP (Limiting and Measuring Devices) and APP equipment as well as the installation of electricity users in order to curb the use of electricity.
- Checking the use of electricity.
- Record the events that were found at the time the P2TL was conducted according to the type of event.
- Sign the minutes of P2TL inspection results and other minutes as well as make a report regarding the implementation of P2TL.
- Submit documents and evidence of P2TL inspection findings to P2TL administrative officers by making the minutes of P2TL evidence document handover.
The P2TL field executive has the authority to:
- Conduct temporary termination of STL and / or APP to customers who must be subject to temporary termination actions.
- Disassembly is completed on the STL to customers and not customers.
- Take evidence in the form of APP and other equipment.
Profile of P2TL field officers:
- Dress in business and wear identification and carry P2TL equipment needed in the field.
- Bring an official letter of assignment signed by the assigning official and / or person in charge of P2TL.
- Be polite and orderly in entering the plot / building of electric power users.
- Obliged to introduce themselves and explain the purpose and objectives of the P2TL implementation to electric power users or their representatives.
- Request electric power users or representatives to participate to accompany / witness during the inspection.
- Paying attention to the safety of electricity installations as well as public safety in carrying out examinations and taking evidence.
What If Your Home Is Arrival by The P2TL Team?
- No need to worry, but accept it well and ask the official identity of the officer who came, along with the letter of assignment. If you are unsure of the identity shown, immediately contact the nearest PLN office.
- Ask the officer who explains about the purpose and purpose of his arrival.
- Accompany the officer during the inspection.
- Reread carefully the minutes of the examination report, ask for an explanation if there are things that are still not understood. Sign the minutes of inspection and ask for 1 (one) minutes of the examination results.
Types and Classes of Violations on Electricity Usage
- Electricity Usage Violations
- There are 4 (four) Groups of Violations on the use of electric power, namely:
- Class I (P-I) violations are violations that affect power limits;
- Class II (P-II) violations are violations that affect energy measurements;
- Class III (P-III) violations are violations that affect power limits and affect energy measurement;
- Class IV (P-IV) violations are violations that committed by non-customers.
For further information, please contact PLN Contact Center 123